This site is hosted by SIL.
email@example.comپەیوەندی لەگەڵ ئێمە،
Unless noted otherwise, copyright for all materials is held by SIL International.
• Arazoo. Personally produced recordings in conjunction with SIL.
• Hamid, Soran (translator). Fermesk – Mey. Available at
• Kim, Danielle H. A Basic Guide to Kurdish Grammar: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book. كتێبی ڕێزمانی كووردی. Culture and Language Institute of Kurdi and Kori [no date]
• Kinany, Sarmad. Learn to Speak Kurdish with Sarmad Kinany 01-12. Available at
• Matthews, Philip and Amang Sabir Ali. Working with Kurdish Sorani Speaking Patients: Part 1: Medical Phrasebook. Newcastle. Available at < http://www.newcastle-hospitals.org.uk/downloads/Health%20improvement%20service/KurdSoranipt2.pdf> Accessed Sept. 2012
• Prestige Network Limited, translator. “Saying IT in Kurdish (Sorani).” British Educational Communications and Technology Agency; Coventry, UK, 2002. Available at < http://www.ialsupport.org.uk/resources/kurdish.pdf> Accessed Sept. 2012
• Rempel, Şirǐn and Gulzar. Exercises in Sorani Grammar. “Nǐ Roj” Language Learning. Washington D.C. Kurdish Language & Culture Institute: Springfield, VA, 2004
• Thackston, W. M. Sorani Kurdish: A Reference Grammar with Selected Readings. Harvard University Press: Harvard, [no date]
• Thackston, W. M. Sorani Kurdish Vocabulary.Harvard: Harvard [date unknown]. Available at